Wednesday, August 27, 2008

In response



In response to a comment from Thomas about the number of steps up the Eiffel Tower. I have a picture too. I thought the French were good at math and science, but there appears to be some discrepancy here. You must have walked up a different pillar. I can't explain it. Typicaly French.
Thanks for the invite to Switzerland, we'll be sure to take you up on it.
As for getting things figured out over here, not so fast. I have a few stories I'll be posting soon

1 comment:

oeschli said...

hmmmm... strange. but i have an explanation... your paint looks much newer than the paint on my pic. i was their, so they must have been repainting it since - and RECOUNTING (i don't know if that word actually exists in english).
on my pic it's written 668!

anyway... poor guy that has to count the steps!