Wednesday, February 11, 2009

THE END IS NEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two nights ago Lane was up most of the night coughing. In the morning, I offered him an unpopular treatment (with him that is) or we could go to the Doctor for some new medicine. He chose the home treatment, but I had been hoping he'd choose the Dr. I backtracked and said that I didn't want him to be up again all night coughing. He told me, "Dad, I won't be up coughing again. I can see the future". Strangely enough, I went for it. Guess what, he slept fine. We've since been to the Dr., but not for the cough. Seems he was a bit clairvoyant.

This morning, as a joke Dana asked him if he could still see the future. "Yep". So what's going to happen to day Lane? "The world is going to explode!".

I would tell you to get your affairs in order, but Lane doesn't seem all too worried. He even ate all the apple slices I gave him for breakfast. I don't think he'd do that if he knew that today was the end, he'd have been asking for ice cream or something. So, make of it what you will.

Bonne journee!

1 comment:

oeschli said...

well, since it is feb. 14 today (and lane's vision was around feb. 11), i guess he needs glasses, maybe even binoculars...
:)